Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Spooky Greetings to Everyone! I had a blast my second go at Halloween. Last year I was a little tiny newborn (well not so tiny really) so I didn't get to enjoy all the benefits of Halloween. We let me tell you...Halloween is great. I was a dinosaur this year. Grandma DeCamp made my costume and it was a hit. My tail was the longest dinosaur tail of anyone's. To make sure I got a lot of use out of my dinosaur costume we went trick or treating TWO times today. Around lunchtime we went to Kerrytown and the Farmers' Market. They were handing out lots of yummy candy (which Daddy ate...all of it). Then in the afternoon we went trick or treating around my neighborhood. Ezra was also a dinosaur and he and I had tons of fun trick or treating and hanging out on the pumpkins. Both of us have started walking and Mommy took a video of us...the cutest wobbly dinosaurs you ever saw are in the video below. It turns out that dinosaurs and dragons are popular this year. My neighbor Miles was a dragon. He is three so he is way cooler than me, but he still let me take a picture with him. I didn't get to eat any candy today, but I did eat a frosted pumpkin cookie. Yummy. Hope you had as much fun as me and ROAR!






Brooke and Ian Walsh came to visit me last weekend. They also came to see Mommy and Daddy too...they say... but I don't know. I am a pretty fun guy and am reason enough to travel all the way to Michigan. We had a fun time walking all around Ann Arbor and we went back to Alber's Apple Orchard. While we were there we walked through a corn maze. Those silly grown-ups couldn't find their way, and I got so hungry waiting for them to get us out. Also as you may notice it is getting cold up here. Mommy had to bundle me in lots of layers and a blanket to go on a run in the Bob. The things she puts me through...can you believe it??










2 comments:

Unknown said...

Bridger is definitely the cutest little dino EVER... now with teeth, and fully mobile!!
So proud of my big boy :o)

The Corwins said...

Soooo cute!! Love the costume!