Eeek! In just a few days we move to Baltimore. Here's what I have been doing to enjoy my last week in Ann Arbor. Mommy and Daddy are busy packing boxes and working hard, but I certainly have had lots of time for fun and lots of time to practice my two new favorite words: Monkey and Cheers!!
A little Father's Day dining al fresco. 
Look at this fine machine. Really all I need is a helmet, and I'm ready for the open road.
Don't you think??
On Saturday Mommy and I went for an ice cream date after she packed up a lot of my toys and books while I slept. That was so not nice Mommy!! I was taking a nap, all peaceful like, and you went and packed up all my stuff!
Umm...nooo! I will not be sharing any of my strawberry ice cream with you.
Let's see here. With just a little bit more moved over there. I should have a perfect amount on my spoon.
Look at this fine machine. Really all I need is a helmet, and I'm ready for the open road.
Don't you think??
On Saturday Mommy and I went for an ice cream date after she packed up a lot of my toys and books while I slept. That was so not nice Mommy!! I was taking a nap, all peaceful like, and you went and packed up all my stuff!
Umm...nooo! I will not be sharing any of my strawberry ice cream with you.
Let's see here. With just a little bit more moved over there. I should have a perfect amount on my spoon.
Yes my ice cream melted because I am still working on speed with the spoon. No worries...I will still find a way to enjoy it!
One Satisfied customer...hopefully the ice cream will be just as yummy in Baltimore!

1 comment:
So Caleb has said "I need to call Matt" so many times in the recent weeks. We miss you guys and are happy that you are a little closer so there is more chance to get to see you!!
Post a Comment