

So we have been busy the past few days, and Mom has been neglecting her picture taking duties. Hopefully when I get up from my nap I will be in the mood to look cute for more pictures. This week Dad had to go to Baltimore as he won a bioethics award and gave a talk at Johns Hopkins. He had a lot of preparing to do before his trip, but he still wanted to spend time with me. So he put me in this contraption called a Moby which allows me to snuggle in and get a nap and the wearer to have both hands free. Mom wears this a lot around the house since I still don't like my bed during the day, but this was Dad's first try. Besides stuffing me in the Moby a lot this week, Mommy took me to Mommy and Me yoga yesterday. Mom enjoyed the workout. I found it so relaxing I slept through the whole thing. Last night Dad got back from his trip and I finally got to do real manly things today...watching college football.

No comments:
Post a Comment