Sunday, November 30, 2008

Lots of Thanksgiving Fun!








Mommy and Daddy kept me busy on my first Thanksgiving. Grandma Ross directed the preparation of a wonderful Thanksgiving meal...for them at least. They sure made a mess of the kitchen! I also got to meet my Uncle Dave and Aunt Jen. They seemed like a lot of fun, too bad they live all the way in Florida. Maybe that's a good thing though so I have somewhere warm to visit in the winter. Speaking of winter this snow doesn't let up. We have been trying to get out still so mom doesn't go stir crazy in the house. She even got Grandma and GrandDad to take a walk in the cold weather. I stayed warm and cozy in my Moby. Rounding out the weekend was a visit from Grandma and Grandpa DeCamp and some of my parents' North Carolina friends. I got to meet their daughter, Maddy. She was very sweet to me and might be my first crush although she is an older woman.

No comments: