




Well it's been a little while since I've written. Daddy was sick and Mommy banished him to the office as not to get me sick so we could not access the computer. However, Daddy is better, we have escaped the scurge, and now all of us can have some fun again. I have been busy perfecting my smiles. I have melted Mommy's heart a few times now when she comes back into the room where I am and I look at her and give her a big smile to welcome her back. These new smiles are helping when I am up in the middle of the night and won't get back to sleep in my bed. Mommy tried to capture some of my anytime smiles on camera today, but found it hard to make the faces that make me smile and work the camera at the same time. That is why Daddy should work less because my fans demand good pictures and it takes both of them to do it. Daddy was home yesterday though and we braved the snow to go get our Christmas tree. I can't wait until the lights are on it as I LOVE to look at lights.

1 comment:
Great picture of his first public smile. I always like pictures that are off center, they seem more alive.
Maura
Post a Comment