Monday, January 12, 2009

Everything's Changing but the Weather






















Well it has been quite a week since last time I wrote. I had a great time with all my visitors and then everyone left but Grandma Ross. Little did I know she was staying because Mommy was going back to work. Mom's official first day was January 7th. She is doing ok and figuring things out. She is very grateful to have Grandma in town as she helps out with chores too. Otherwise we would all just wear dirty clothes all the time. I have been doing ok as well...I love to play with Grandma but she keeps coming at me with that bottle and I HATE IT! I do oblige her and take an ounce or two but this leaves me starving and a sometimes a bit crabby waiting on Mom to come home. Thank goodness her job is flexible so that she has not had to be gone too long. Daddy is back at work too and we hardly see him. However, this weekend we had another big snowstorm so we went snowshoeing again. It was great fun, Grandma even came and she did well. This week it is supposed to be freezing so I will be staying inside playing with all the toys I just discovered I have. They are so much fun and everyone has a fun time watching me enjoy them.

No comments: