Saturday, January 24, 2009

Finding My Voice











I have been having lots of fun in the past few weeks. I am getting used to the bottle and like to help hold it while I am having a snack. I still prefer mom, but I am no longer starving myself so everyone is feeling better. The temperature has been out of the single digits so Grandma and I have been enjoying walks while Mommy and Daddy are at work. I am getting so big I am now being stuffed in the Ergo instead of the Moby. I like it so far. It is still comfy cozy but I can look out a bit more. I have also been going to bed by 7:30pm so Mom and Dad went out for dinner last night and really had a nice time. Finally...the big news this week is that I have found my voice. I have been talking up a storm to mom, dad, Grandma, and all my toys. That is keeping everyone really entertained. I posted a video below, hope you enjoy hearing my speech to all my animal friends.




No comments: