


Yesterday I rolled over from front to back for the first time. GrandDad thinks it might be in honor of his birthday. Grandma Ross thinks maybe I am trying to roll on down to Virginia where she is now and out of this cold weather. My grandparents DeCamp are happy I did it while they are here visiting. Today I rolled over three more times. It is a lot of fun. Here are some videos of my successful roll and a few attempts. I sure keep these adults captivated. In other news I had a great time with Grandma Ross, and my parents appreciate all that she did for them in the month she was here. Grandma and Grandpa DeCamp are here now, and I am keeping them on their toes. They are having lots of fun with me while Mommy and Daddy are at work.

No comments:
Post a Comment