
I'm fresh off a really fun week with Grandma and GrandDad. It was great to see them and have them spoil me. I enjoyed all of their Easter treats. They gave me a puppet, Fuzzy, which makes me laugh and tickles my nose. Speaking of a tickle in the nose I have a whopper of a cold. I felt really terrible yesterday, but Mommy thinks I might be turning a corner. No one has been getting much sleep around here so hopefully we'll all be better soon. In the midst of grandparent excitement and my illness I went for my 6 month check-up. I am gaining weight just fine (17lbs 10oz already) and I am still longer than I am heavy. Mommy is waiting for the stumpy genes from her side of the family to kick in but you never know...I could be tall. I also have a pretty big head according to the growth charts, but I have lots of relatives with big heads so that probably could not be avoided. However, a big head may mean I have a big brain in there and that might come in handy one day. I'm off to do some resting and recovering. Catch ya next time!

No comments:
Post a Comment