Thursday, April 30, 2009

Brought to you by the letter S









I have been up to all kinds of fun things so I thought I would share!

Sweet Potatoes: I had them for the first time last week. They were horrible the first day, but now I eat them as fast as I can.

Scooting: I still have some trouble getting the exact direction I want to go, but I am officially mobile. I keep figuring out how to scoot off of my mat onto the hardwood floor which is a problem because it is hard!

Swinging: I still love to swing, especially in the sunshine we have been having.

Saying goodbye: For the last two months Mommy's friend Christie has been my sitter while Mom and Dad are busy working. We have tons of fun and I really adore her, but today was her last day. She is moving to St. Louis for the summer and then starting back at school in the Fall. We are all very sad she and I won't hang out everyday during the week anymore. Hopefully, I'll see her some in the Fall when Mom and Dad need a sitter on the weekends.




No comments: