...because it rained cats and dogs everyday I was in Baltimore last week. I went to Baltimore with Mommy because the annual pediatric research meeting was there. I was supposed to go roaming around Baltimore in my stroller seeing all the sights but most of my time was spent in the hotel avoiding naps. In the afternoons Mommy, Grandma Ross, and I did get out a little bit. For two nights in a row we went to dinner and I sat at the table like a big boy. I was so proud of myself for eating at the table. I ate two new things in Baltimore, bananas and avocado. I think I like bananas better than avocado, but I still like my rice cereal the best. Grandma Ross and I took a spin around Camdem Yards one day. That was fun except I pinched my finger because I managed to dismantle the stroller umbrella (I am very good at taking things apart!). I also got to meet a lot of great new people while I was there. Unfortunately the photographers didn't do their job most of the time so you only get pictures of me with Meg and Brooke and me wreaking havoc in the hotel room. I also got to meet Mommy's friend Kara from residency and her friend Amy from college. Amy's new baby Jack made a quick appearance before we had to go because he was sleeping the rest of the time. We didn't want to wake him up because he has lots of growing to do to catch up with me. We are now back in Ann Arbor. Daddy missed us a lot but we had a fun day together yesterday on his day off. He is on call today which is terrible, especially since Mommy decided I should try peas. Blechh!!! Daddy would never make me do that. I hope he gets home soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment