Saturday, August 22, 2009

My Grandparents Can't Get Enough of Me!











As you can see the pumpkins are getting bigger and bigger and so am I. I can do lots of fun new things now. I wave good-bye and hello. I sometimes say da-da. I love putting things in other things and taking them out. I have even figured out how to put things in Mommy and Daddy's dresser drawers. One day they will find something they really were not expecting in there! I also am cruising like a champ. The other day I really started to get excited about walking behind my push toy. Check out what a big boy I am in the video! My grandparents don't want to miss a minute of all the new things I am doing. Grandma and GranDad Ross came for a visit in early August. They stopped by on the way home from Waynesville, NC where they visited my Aunt Denise and Uncle Jake. (Yeah I know Michigan is not on the way back to Virginia but when you are this cute and fun you are worth a detour.) We had a great time the week they were here. I went blueberry picking again and did lots of playing outside. I had lots of fun helping GrandDad play with his toys, the puppets Fuzzy and FurrBall. Right after they left we headed down to Indianapolis. The GranDeCamps are just as much fun as I remember from July. I had fun tearing apart their magazine rack and communicating with Grandpa with my secret hand signals. I also got to see my Great-Grandma Hilton again. We took her out for ice cream at Ritter's Frozen Custard. I LOVE Ritter's. I ate as much ice cream as I could by looking really cute and begging for more from everybody. Oh yeah...Mommy and Daddy are fine too. They enjoyed a nice dinner out while we were in Indy while Grandma and Grandpa made sure I got some good sleep and played with me while Mommy and Daddy slept in late. I am sure having lots of fun, hope to get to see more of my fans soon!






































No comments: