Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pumpkin Progress and GranDeCamp Visit

Well hello there! Just wanted to give you a quick update on things. As you can see the pumpkins are getting monster big. They are also starting to turn from yellow to orange. All the people in the neighborhood are having fun watching them grow. Daddy is now petrified that the cucumber beetle is getting to them so he has been busy figuring out how to deal with that and save our pumpkins. In other news, the GranDeCamps came for the weekend to watch me while my parents were busy doctoring. We had lots of fun!

Here I am with Grandma and Grandpa DeCamp when we went blueberry picking. It was a lot of fun. They picked 7 whole pounds so that Grandma DeCamp can make blueberry jam. I am not the biggest fan of blueberries yet, but maybe I will like that jam. During my fun weekend with them, I chased Grandpa all around the house and gave Grandma D. lots of hugs. We also celebrated Grandma's birthday. We got her an artsy picture frame so she can put up even more pictures of me in their house. I also have a new trick that I practiced a lot while they were here. I wave hello. Here I am waving to the GranDeCamps. I do not wave goodbye though...maybe because it is so much more fun to say hello!


No comments: