Last month we had a special treat because the DeCamp and Fish families were all together in Toledo, OH, to celebrate Grandpa DeCamp's birthday. We had tasty lasagna from Grandma DeCamp and even some wonderful chocolate cake from my Aunt Jen. Here's a photo of that good looking bunch:
You can bet that's not all I was up to, though, as Grandma & Grandpa DeCamp hung out with me after that day. In fact, it was with them that I built my very own, very first snowman! OK, Grandma & Grandpa helped some (er, a lot). And it took a lot of help because you can tell from my snowman's features that improvisation was key to building this guy. Mommy likes me to eat healthy, with lots of fiber, so he has grape tomato eyes, a carrot nose, and a celery mouth. Grandpa DeCamp loaned me a cap to put on his head. I think if Daddy made it he would have had a bacon mouth.
You might wonder what I gave Grandpa for his birthday. Well, for those of you who don't know, he and Grandma go to Florida in the Winter to escape the Indiana chill. So we gave him a big sun umbrella, which he promptly opened indoors to show us just how big it was. I hope he gets to use it in Florida, as I hear it's been cold there lately.You'll hear from me again soon - I just returned today from seeing Uncle Jake and Aunt Denise in Park City, UT!

1 comment:
He just keeps changing and growing up all the time! VERY cute. Good luck with the move soon! Erin
Post a Comment