As the weather turns to spring, I want to update everyone on my favorite winter activity - SKIING (not snowboarding)! OK, maybe it's dad's favorite, but in any case we visited my Aunt Denise and Uncle Jake in Park City, UT, last month. The picture above is Great Salt Lake from Snowbasin. Most importantly thought I was able to see Denise (who shares pancakes) and Jake (who shares POW at Park City Mountain Resort!).
I also got to work on my snowsport techniques, like luge, bobsled, and, of course, hammering POW stashes and freshies.
Lastly let me tell you how excited I was for Mommy and Daddy to ski Lone Tree Chute, a hike-to chute at Snowbasin. It was even more exciting than Daddy's (near) ski patrol rescue at Snowbird! You can see the lone tree at the top of the chute above Mommy's head.
That's all for now! Stay tuned as next time I'll tell you about Easter egg hunts and visits with grandparents!


1 comment:
I'm jealous, I want to go skiing!!! I won't show Britton the pictures, as she'll be quite jealous of Bridger as well! :) E
Post a Comment